Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What point of a persons life do we finally admit we are not a superman or a wonderman?
I think there comes a time in our lives that we say "I have realized that I can't do it all in a days time"
Some may say that admitting this means we are slowing down due to getting older but its a catch 22. Yes its admitting that but it is also admitting that we need to put some things before others and prioritise.
Say to yourself What today is the main things I need to get done.
If you try to do it all yourself and stretch yourself so thin but don't get it done then you have a feeling of failure, but if you do only what you can and the rest will still be there the next day. Trust me!
I believe stressful days can cause many unhappy, missed, overlooked, no time for memories. one thing I try to remember
"at the end of my life did I make enough happy memories that I will be remembered by people I met along the way"

No comments: