Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today was a fabulous day. Re and I woke up went and to walmart to get stuff for the grill for supper.
When we got home I finished mowing and re got some things done around the house for me that I have had on my to do list forever it seems. I did some laundry and watched cre and his friend play in the pool for the first time since its been installed. We grilled and sit on the deck and ate. That was the first time we had done that this year. Now we are heading in to the office to get a head start for the work week ahead. It amazes me how the little things that we hardly ever get to do are the ones I miss the most since we have the business and work there all the time. There are 10 more days of school so I am going to try to stay home during the day with the kids while their home and work in the afternoon and early morning. I guess I will have to see how that works out. Also starting my diet tomorrow. Oh my

No comments: