Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Wedding Anniversary

i love this man...........
he is my best friend, my protector, my provider, my lover, my soulmate.
on may 11th, 1997 i marrried the greatest man of all time.
i love him as much today as i did 12 years ago. he has always been there for me no matter how big or small the issue is. he is a great father, son, brother, husband, and friend. he is a master of all things he puts his mind to. i look at him with those feeling that is that of a new relationship. i have always told him he reminds me of my grandpa. he is the hardest worker i know, never afraid to do anything as long as it is in the best interest of his family.
you have made be the woman i am today, and for this i thank you.

happiness is being married to your best friend!
and i am happy to say that i am.

i love you re......xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: