Friday, May 22, 2009

A little fender bender
Yesterday on the why to her job ash was rear ended the damage is hardly visible but the metal under the bumper is pushed up. The lady the rear ended Ash told her not to call police cause she knew she would get a ticket and the thing about is that she was a insurance agent herself. Seriously!
I called today and got the claim number and such.
I didn't go to the scene because I knew that she would need to know what to do in the future but also I didn't figure the police officer would appreciate me there panicked. She handled the situation perfectly.
This is memorial weekend and for the first time in years we have no plans at all. We have some friends coming over Sunday to paint some chairs I bought for the pool area. I will post pictures next week.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy memorial day. Spend time with the family and the friends you have and make memories to remember

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe she told her not to call the cops. Oh my! Glad everyone is okay and not too much damage.