Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have the greatest daughter in the whole wide world. She bought me for mothers day a class at signed sealed delivered (the best scrapbooking store ever in our area) and what makes the gift the best is she bought her one too. So we could go together. Even though she doesn't like to scrapbook she is going to suck it up and go so we can spend time together doing something I like. That was her gift to me! I couldn't have ask for a better gift. I am so excited its tomorrow night and I hope we have a great time. I also hope I don't embarrass her to bad. But saying that I probably will so I better say sorry for my actions in advance.
Sorry Ashley!!!!!!!!:) but that is what scrapbooking is all about memories to share in the future. Trust me one day we will laugh at all the crazy things we have done, and you'll be able to tell your kids what a silly mimi they have. I love you with all my heart and I always will

No comments: