Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tonight was honors night at nwacc for all the students in the skills USA and the students who were in the program this year. Ash received a certicate for participating in the skills USA challenge in hot springs, which she won 2nd in the dental assisting challenge and received a silver metal.
I'm so proud that at this point in her life that she has found something to work toward gaining a career in. She has gone way above where I was as a junior in high school. No one knows what the future holds but if she stays on track she can be whatever she desires.
I think I have so far done a great job teaching my daughter to be a wonderfully well rounded young lady
Who has the best years of her life ahead of her and hopefully she will remember the things I have done wrong and the things I have done right and strive to be the best at whatever she does no matter what path she chooses. She will be successful I know!

No comments: