Saturday, September 12, 2009

VIKING VICTORY
Tonight was codys first game and and first victory!
Vikings played the Steelers and defeated them with a final score of 28 to 6!!!!! Woot woot way to go boys!
I have feeling that this year we have finally got our selves a team. A winning team. All the boys are very hard player and dedicated to the team and have a true love of the sport!
Cody is center and defensive endl and I might add is very good at both!!!! Next game is Tuesday night at 6.
I have to also add that tomorrow will be a quite day for me from Ray cause he will probably not have a voice cause he was the loudest dad in the bleachers! Even with his back hurting him in the worst way! Sorry no pictures but I am blogging from my blackberry and can't attach a picture!
Congratulations Vikings great job defeating those steelers!

No comments: