Monday, September 14, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL
Today I made it offical. I had my attorney work up the papers for a tax number and I am now the owner\manager of The Eagle's Nest Antique Mall & Flea Market. I am so excited to see the progress of the building that the guys and Ray accomplished today! It is coming together quite nicely. Ray and I also went by the city to find out what permits where needed to have craft booths for vendors during the craft fall weekend in mid October. I do need to get busy making some more crafts for that weekend cause if all goes well that is going to be my grand opening. Tomorrow I have got to get up early and do some general work and then I am going to crackle paint some shelves that I bought this weekend at the estate auction we attended. I hope to get the paperwork on a sales tax number and I contacted my rep with the local paper to run a ad for the opening soon announcement & booths available to rent.

No comments: