Friday, September 18, 2009

Progress for the week on The Eagle Nest has been great! We started the remodeling of that section of our warehouse, got the windows taken out and a hole cut for one of the windows to be placed looking into my office. I got the vanity in the break area crackled and repainted. We got half the floor painted and the stencils I'm gonna use to stamp the walkway. We also got the side walls painted a red barn color and it looks great as well. I got my EIN# and sent off for my sales tax exempt permit! I have chris working on the graphics and I finally found the perfect nest! I know what I want the graphics to look like I just need for chris to finish putting it together. I ran our ads for the booth spaces available for rent and we have even hung a few things up in the main entrance. I am so excited about my new venture and can not wait to get it up and running for business. Tomorrow gonna work on the crafts.

No comments: