Sunday, September 13, 2009

Estate Auctions
I have to say that besides mine and rays love of classic cars we also have a love of auctions! I guess that is why I have the longing to start a flea market/antique mall. You never know what your gonna find at these sales and under what circumstances the sales are being held. It may be due to a death in the family, foreclosure, divorce, or bankruptcy, etc. What ever the reason so the saying goes "one mans junk is another mans treasure"!
Today we went to an estate sale that was great! The lady could have been my best friend I think she had a scrapbooking room and was selling everything. Let's just say I was in heaven even though I didn't need anything, we bought the entire room almost. I also bought this amazing crock and I few cabinets and so other odds and ends for the eagles nest. To be opening soon I might add. Best of all Ray is happy as am I.

No comments: