Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Soup!
Have you noticed that the first little cold snap or fall like weather people start craving soup? I love fall it is one of my favorite seasons! The colors of fall are awesome and it tends to give the heart a sense of warmth.
I have been wanting some of my vegetable soup that my grandma taught me to cook many years ago when I was a teenager. When the weather is like today cloudy, windy, slight bits of drizzling rain I just want to go home out on some soup curl up in a blanket and watch a movie with my loving husband and beautiful children. So tonight we are having vegetable soup for supper, and I am going to decorate for fall and take a picture of the kids and pets for my fall cards that I always send out to welcome the season.
Progress of my antique\flea market yesterday was boy all that I had wanted but did get the floor painted. Yesterday is a day I wish that I could rewind and completely redo!

No comments: