Sunday, September 27, 2009

GREAT FINDS
Today we went to an estate auction in Tonitown. Woke up this morning and went to walmart cause we were suppose to make crafts today for the craft fair and my flea market grand opening but at the last minute we decided to attended the auction. It started at 1 pm and we bought so much we had to make two separate loads. First load was a 16 foot enclosed trailer and then we had to go back and get the 12 foot flat bed trailer to finish getting our finds.
Tomorrow I hope to be able to get up very early and go to the office and get some general work done before any body ever gets to work then I would love to go home and decorate for fall. I am so behind at my house that it is gonna take me a week to get it back to where I like it. I am a very organized person but I have been so busy this year with general and starting my flea market. Hopefully I can get stable soon.

No comments: