Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well its official I am a fat A again!!!!!!!! I just went to doctor and have gained 6 lbs since April 27th 2009.
Isn't doesn't seem like much but considering I lost down to 159 last year at this time and now I am about 15+ lbs heavy!
Where have I gone wrong well I had to stop exercising cause our business starting slowing down so we had to downsize our staff. We went from 29 employees to 8 employees and someone had to take more of the paperwork load. That being me. Everytime I try to exercise something comes up at the office so my plans get changed. I might as well give up cause I realize that I will always be behind and I will never just get to focus on goals or hobbies cause it will always be over rode by general. Then I heard "if it was for general we won't be where we are or have the things we have" but what I say to that is why does other business owners get to have family days, vacations, great body

No comments: