Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ok so I'm sitting here at the doctors office waiting to be sent back to a exam room. I just heard the doctor say I am running behind! That's just great! So let me start my soap box issue or better yet a pet peeve issue I have!
That is one thing that angers me is waiting in a doctors office. I feel that it is a waste of my time! I have so many other things I could be doing at this very moment. This probably also angers me cause I feel that it just makes me more behind than what I already am. Maybe if I didn't have so many other things to do on a daily basis going to the doctors office and waiting won't tuck me off so bad. But when you start off behind there is no other place to go except farther behind! I want to set by the pool and just enjoy time with my kids and cleaning house and doing laundry and cooking supper! Regular mom things that I feel has been taken from me and handed to off to others! :(

No comments: