Tuesday, June 2, 2009

event filled weekend

sorry for this blog full of events from saturday but i had a busy day.
ashley and i left bright and early to take her to muldrow to get ready for the wedding since she was a bridesmaid. after i dropped her off i went to meet my sister julie and my little niece jb for lunch and then i drove around trying to find a place to get dressed for the wedding. so i ended up at my sister in laws where i visited her for the rest of the day and then got ready and headed to muldrow ago for the wedding.
the lunch with julie and jb was awesome. i just love visiting with them and jb she is as sweet as pie.
this is a picture of my sisters wedding it was beautiful.and the flower girl and boy were the cutest i have ever saw. and ashley a beauty as always. the colors of the wedding were the colors i probably myself would have chose and those lilies are my very favorite flower of all time.there were are the whole family.
much congrats to shaunna and galen. hope you have a happily ever after

No comments: