Monday, December 29, 2008

Today was a great morning for me

even though I woke up with a horrible headache and had to take a few advil to make it go away but by the time I left the house it had gone away. I ate a banana and drunk a diet mt.dew before i left the house then went to the bank to make a deposit for the company and then off to rac where i walked 47 laps (3.2 miles) then I went to the shop to get a start on my day and decide to take a few moments to blog while eating my apple and trying to finish my very large bottle of smart water which i love.
i have been thinking of my gaols for the new year and by tomorrow will be able to blog them for everyone to read and hopefully i can inspire you all too.
maybe if i hurry and get all my work doe here at the office today i can get home in time to start moving my scrapbooking/craft area to another bigger and better space in my home.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I want to see pictures! :)