Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories

Here are a few of the memories that I will remember this Christmas.













A new purse will bring a smile everytime and shoes even a bigger smile. She reminds me everyday how long it is until she graduates or until she's out on her own, then I cry and she says "Mom, I am growing up and I can't always live with you." So I'll will just cherish the time that she is still under my roof, and try not to drive her to crazy.


It amazes me how big he's getting but yet at Christmas the my little guy comes out. He wanted that jersey more than anything in the world and when he opened it the first thing he did was put it on. My future football player first he wants to be a Oklahoma Sooner and then the skies the limit.


There is a phrase that I saw once and try to always remember

Cherish the small things
for one day
you will realize
that they were
really
the big things......

No comments: