Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time Rush

well i have not been a very good blogger this month and the diet and exercise well lets just say I took the month of December as a vacation for that. I have been so busy that I have not found the time to go exercise and to keep track of my food intake either. I know the holidays are no time for a vacation from that but i can't think of any other reason. i do know that as soon as the holiday's are over my route will be back to normal and all will be well again. It's funny how when you get use to a certain thing like diet and exercise then you just stop cold turkey it makes you feel like crap. You have no energy and you are just in a state of blah. I hate that feeling.
As for my activities all have gone very well the parades were a hit and in fact I was even on the news one night riding in the parade on my 41 willy's scooter in my reindeer costume it was great. I almost have all my christmas shopping done all except my husbands and a few more stocking stuffers for the kids. this Sunday i am having christmas with re's dad and stepmom and family (that's the majority of my christmas shopping there is alot of them) i can't wait.
i have been wrapping presents ever day for the past couple of weeks at the office and a few at home since i am at the office most of the time it is easier for me to wrap them there.
if i don't get a chance to blog anymore until after the holidays i hope everyone has a very merry christmas and a happy and joyful new year.

No comments: