Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Question

ok so about 2 months ago ash got a bruise on her leg. then three weeks later it turned red and got to be a knot. she was hobbling around and almost in tears so i took her to the doctor who in turn sent her to orthopedic dr who sent her to have a mri done and said will have results back 2 days. i told her to mri and again they said your doctor will call you in two or three days to give you results. ok waiting worrying waiting....................2 weeks go by and not one word do i called and so goes the conversation....
me- "mmmm yes excused 2 weeks ago the doctor sent ash to have a mri and said would call in 2 days to give results and it has been 2 weeks, so i need to know those results please. "
nurse-"please hold..........................................................................................................................he doesnt give results over phone"
me-"oh may be you might want to tell him that cause he's the one who told me."
nurse-"oh well i have to make you an appointment(which really meant i need to bring you back in so i can get some more of that insurance money) how about next week.
me-"is that the soonest appointment to get results"
nurse-"yes he is a busy man"
me-"ok if her leg is falling off could he see her sooner i mean come on now it's already been a week and a half longer that it was suppose to me"
nurse :[-"do next weeks good then"
me-"no but it looks like that's when it's going to be so when"
nurse-"whats a good date and time"
me:)-"ok how about today and now"
nurse:[-"next week ma'am"
me-"well the sooner the better wouldn't you like"
nurse-"ok tuesday at 3:40"
me-"fine"
as i waited a whole another week so today has finally arrived and so goes the conversation..
doctor-"hi, well it's good new"
me and ash-"good"
doctor-"well i don't know what it is but whatever it is it's not anything bad."
me :{-with a weird look on my face clueless i guess
doctor-"the mri didn't tell me anything, no broken bones, no growth, so whatever it is it's not bad"
long silence...........
doctor-"does that make you feel better ash"
ash-"i guess huh huh"
doctor_"well maybe it is inflamed tissue i'm not sure though if it starts giving you any more trouble just come on back."
doctor-"oh yeah or you can take aleve"
me-still clueless wondering if he's not clueless too.
doctor-"ok see you later have a good day and oh yeah here's your paper so you can check out at the front. (which really meant don't forget to pay for my useless info"
so to my question....
IF YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR AND THE DOCTOR DOESN'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SHOULD YOU STILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY? just wondering if anybody had a opinion on this......
im sorry i haven't been blogging everyday like before but i have become addicted to face book. anybody else facebook? i also got to scrapbook sunday and enjoyed it so much will post pictures in another post.

No comments: