Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh my

Where has the time gone.....it seems like forever since i have blogged and i love to blog it helps me lease my thoughts and irritations else where. it helps me get things off my chest when i can't do it vocally. i have been a busy bee at the office but finally yes finally today i got to start my aerobics class back. I haven't exercised in 12 weeks and man could i tell it today and in the morning i bet i can feel it in the legs.
this weather has not put me in a very good mood one day it's hot and one day it's cold, rainy, snowing then the next day it's hot again. i think mother nature is trying to mess with me.
it's that time of year though CAR SHOW time. that is my favorite time of year. i love showing my 1950 red chevy truck that is the one thing that completely gets my mind off this office.
Well i gotta get back to work trying to get taxes done for accountants before the deadline. oh yeah and another favorite i have is facebook i'm addicted to facebook. I love it.

1 comment:

Covered In Crafts said...

I'm so jealous of your truck!