Monday, January 25, 2010

Well today I realized that I did not do something that I usually do when im doing a project. I did not take a before picture of the dresser, or the 2 shelves that I have redone. Which in a way disappoints me cause now when I post the pictures you wont really be able to see how much better they look. Bummer!
Today has been a typical Monday went to general everything was going fine then employees started arriving I meant to one my angry toward something that wasnt the way I left it and that made for a discussion between me and ray and yet again to show my frustration yes thats right tears. Because in my eyes when he is angry by their action he speaks his mind but when I get aggravated at one of them I feel that if I say whats on my mind then I have done wrong. Honestly how hard is it to at least once a week clean the bathrooms so there isnt a blackish brown ring around the toilet. How hard is it? Seriously!

No comments: