Thursday, January 21, 2010

simplify

well i have crossed another bridge into the success of my antique mall and my life as a whole. This week i hired a wonderful lady to help me manage my time at the heating and air company and the antique mall. it is very hard for me to give up responsibility for my job duties ( partly because i have been burned so many times in the past and i truly feel that it is easier to do it yourself and have to redo the work of others).
i made a decision at the end of last year to not be a work addict this year like i have been for the past several years and to spend more time with the family especially ray and the kids and to just simply enjoy the life that ray and i have made for ourselves. i asked myself the question why own a business and work yourself to death and miss out on the simple things in life because you don't like to release job duties that's crazy so i have put down my shield and I'm going to live my life and manage my employees the way a smart business owner should. i will deal with the problems and situations of having employees when the arise and mainly i will life my life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it whether they are mistakes and pleasures. (now if i could just convince ray to do the same with general i would be on cloud nine.)
the thing that excites me the most is being able to give my home the much needed TLC that it deserves.
Wish me great results!!!!!!

No comments: