Sunday, January 24, 2010

The theme this week is getting down to business.
I have been so busy (thankfully) at the antique mall this week after a very slow couple of weeks in the middle of January because of the weather and very cold temps. I welcome busy anytime I can get it at the antique mall.
This week is gonna be a busy one though because we are leaving Thursday for missouri to our first ever indoor car show with the peppermint express. We are going with our little group of friends that mean the world to us. We couldn' ask for better friends. Since it is our first car show indoors we have to build a car display and only have 3 more days to get it done and along with this we also have the get our business matters in order with both our companies that way it will run smoothly while we are away.
Goals for today is to work at eagles nest and when I can redo a vintage dresser to resale and fix my employees schedule for next week

No comments: