Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy days give me a desire to be crafty. I have wanted to scrap book for so long now that I think I may have forgotten how. I am so far behind in my entire life. All aspects of my life are behind. I am but only one person but I always try to live a life of 3 women. Woman 1 is a stay at home mom that has the time to do her laundry and cook supper every night and go to my exercise class everyday. She is able to take care of all the daily duties of her home and family. Woman 2 works in a office on a daily basis with her husband usually 14 to 15 hours a day making sure all of the accounting and billing is completed daily and accurately. Woman 3 is running a antique mall and flea market and learning as she goes but starts work at 9 and closes at 5 Tues-Sun and is still able to be a little of woman #1. Oh how I wish I could be just one of the 3 women and not all 3 of them. Oh how I hate woman 2. I pick 1 or 3!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey! Just catching up on your blog, you've been busy it seems! Flea market, huh? I will have to check it out when I see you next. Good luck with that, sounds awesome! Don't forget to take time to BREATHE. ;) love ya.