Thursday, October 1, 2009

BUSY ME!!!!!
Ok so yesterday we got up at 130 am and went to the general heating and air office worked until 1030 PM that night and drug tail home with 1 eye half open while the other one was already asleep I think. 1130 PM lights out and back up at 3 this morning. Strange I know for some but it is amazing that amount of work I get done early in the morning before the chickens get there to peck me to death with stupidity. By that I mean some of my employees. Not all of them just depending on the day as to which one of them it is. Been working alot of the eagles nest now just finishing up and then pricing and the set up. Oh wait the banner guy is being a turtle and the state dept for your tax certificate even slower. Hope everything goes smoothly and oh crap I still have to make more of my crafts before the craft fair I only have 2 made so far and the others are still in pieces needing to be assembled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey its mackala here ! I am looking forward to coming to your house this weekend . And the Circus!!! Great Fall Crafts you made . Peace Out :)!!