Thursday, October 22, 2009

The eagles nest is doing awesome. I have rented a total of 7 spaces in a matter of a week. I am hoping that as many renters come tomorrow as they did today. I am excited that I have been getting such awesome reviews. The owner of the rose antique mall and flea market came in yesterday to check me out and said that I have great potential and looks the way it was designed. I am sad that I wasnt there to speak with her myself but I have been sick for the past few days and that is something that hardly ever happens to me. Went to the craft fair on saturday with a group of friends and we all came back with a sickness. I am so far behind on my general work that I am having to work late tonight and yet and get caught up. I have to say that I love when my husband is back there at the flea market with me cause I love working with him everyday. He makes all my hard work and late hours worth it. I love that man.

No comments: