Thursday, August 13, 2009

my wonders

she never seizes to amaze me.
she is always making me laugh (whether i want to or not).
she can awaken a room with the tone of her voicing yelling through the hallway as soon as she gets home
"MOM I"M HOME!!!! MOM YOU PRETTY MOM YOU PRETTY".
she is a little bossy at times but knows when she should and when she shouldn't.
she is a great big sister.
she is the reason i did not have to come to work either dirty, smelly or naked cause she has done my laundry all summer (not going to mention the part about losing some of my items to others drawers or closets but she can't be perfect.)
she is going to be a senior and i am having a very hard time with this.
i remember her first day of kindergarten, hair in a bow with backpack in hand and i cried all the way there and all the way home
and this year as she leaves to head to school on her very own driving her hummer down the driveway
i will cry just knowing that
this is
the last first day of school for my little girl
who still colors me pictures and bring them to work for me to hang up at my desk...

No comments: