Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Everybody has their own reasons for blogging. I blog because it is my way of voicing my opinion about something with out having to be confrontational about it with someone. I avoid a confrontation at all cost unless I have just completely had my fill and that's takes a lot! Even after I am in a confrontation I feel bad about it after because I do not like the feeling of being hurter to someone. I blog because without having family living close they can check out my blog to watch the happenings of our life and to views my bragging post. I also blog because I can get something off my chest and notice its out there I feel like saying ok that's how I feel and I won't keep thinking about it cause it is bottled up inside getting worst and worst the longer I think about it. That's why I blog and I hope you understand!!!!!

No comments: