Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I have been working on my blog all afternoon. Since the accountants were there today to go over the books I finally had a chance to work on it a little more. I still have several more things to do to it but slowly but surely it is coming along.
Well the first weeks of school have been a success so far. Ashley and Cody love being back at school and are likeing mostly all their new teachers. Cody is the one I was mainly worried about cause he is not a social butterfly like me and Ashley. He is more like Ray, he has to be spoken to before he will just walk up and start conversation with random individuals that he has never seen before. But to my surprise he is doing great and there were a few kids he already knew. Best of all is he loves his reach teacher (gifted & talented) which I am very pleased about. Also I am pretty pleased w/the fact that I have been doing great with my new hours I set at the office

No comments: