Monday, February 16, 2009

this is what i did this weekend......

we took the kids ice skating on sunday afternoon. they skated about 1.5 hours then was ready to go do something else. re and i didn't skate though cause we didn't want to break any of our important parts. it looked easy but that is not the case.





then on saturday i took some pictures out the house of jericho and ash and cre. i love black and white photos. they look even better when you use a old house or truck as back ground.
jericho




ash & cre




my favorite one! ash couldn't believe that cre was almost as tall as her.
i woke up early sunday morning before ice skating and got to scrapbook a few pages.







then i went to the office to get a head start for the week ahead.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Terry, it's Matt. Cool blog... I put your link on my favorites so I'll try and stop by once in a while and leave you a comment. Keep up with the blog, I think it is awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your pages! And pics!! I have never ice skated before.