Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pet Peeves

am i the only one in the world who has a ton of pet peeves.

for instance slurping your milk when eating cereal that is a small one that re and cre have a very bad habit of.

i am also not a fan of waiting.

that is all i seem to do lately is wait for someone else to get something done before i can do my part. i just feel that people do not manage their time wisely enough and all that does is puts me behind. well i take that back not really behind but it holds me up. maybe i'm a nerd for having a weekly to do list maybe i should look at it as job security but i don't! i look at it as i am put out because now that you feel that your job can wait i guess so can mine cause i have nothing else better to do whether at the office or at home so i'll just set here and wait.

i feel that if everything on my weekly calendar gets marked off and nothing has to be moved over to the next week then i have a feeling of accomplishment. some weeks my weekly calendar looks like a 2 year old has scribbled all over it and some weeks it looks like i've sleep all week and not did a single thing usually because i am having to wait

maybe i need to send out a memo that would simply say

" Excuse me i want to let you know that when you make people wait it is holding them up from performing to their complete ability whether home or work so could you please be aware that i have something else that needs to be done other than waiting on you so if you could be so kind as to manage your time in a more efficent way then i won't have to waste my time waiting on you and my to do list may not have to be moved to the next week."

then all i would get is the long sign that means screw you i'll do it when i get around to it.



just makes me want to go outside and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh. :)