Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE


ASHLEY wearing the prom dress that she chose from david's bridal for her junior prom this year. Doesn't she look fabulous in the zebra print mermaid tail dress and doesn't the green wrapped around the mid section really show off that great figure.






Now we have to find drew something to match her dress. That task may not be so easy. I was thinking about something like this: see how the colors go together........and look at those shoes (that is a model not the real drew)

or maybe even this outfit (still not the real drew)

hahaha

she's gonna be so mad at me when she reads this one.

that is what she gets for making me cry when she reminds me that she is graduating next year and will be out on her own. which reminds me i better start an inventory on my stuff or it may end up at her house when she moves out.........