Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I feel out awlful today

because my house is a mess and i am having to work at the office today, well i have to work everyday at the office. i'm getting the feeling i spend more time at the office than at my house. this is my routine each and everyday....
get up 3-4 am get ready and head to the office
work until 2:30 pm go get cre from school and then go back to the office (did anyone notice a lunch in there)
work until 9-10 at night (i'm tired)

i have done basically the same thing for 3 years now and i'm tried. How am i suppose to get my work down if re is not giving it to me...taking a deep breath.
my house is suffering and my kids are growing up right in front of me but i am working my life away and i feel that i am just wasting my time.

i know there is pros and cons to every job but come on why can i not just say these are my hours deal with it people. and when your the owner the cons are starting to out way the pros and with the economy like it is these days that is just like putting a extra con on the paper. (my pros and cons paper i mean)
re and i don't just have to worry about us and our family we have the burden of worrying about the 10 other families we have as well.

today i wanted to clean my house and work in my new scrap booking room that i have moved to from the office upstairs which i have out grown.

haven't been able to exercise causing i'm working

i am thankful that we are still able to stay in business but i just wish i could say company 8-2 and home from then on but i haven't been able to separate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are feeling down, sis. I love you!