Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Somedays I wonder why I even got out of bed!
Somedays I wonder if anybody ever sees just how hard I do work
Somedays I wonder why volunteer to do something for someone and then throw it up in their face sometime in the future.
Somedays I wonder if anybody ever sees just how little I am home.
Somedays I wonder why im not super woman.
Somedays I wonder if anybody ever sees how bad it hurts me that I dont get to cook at night for my family, do laundry for my family, clean my own house, not be organized like I use to be 5 years ago.
Somedays I wonder why I feel like he has higher expectations of me than others.
Somedays I wonder why money is such a evil thing.
Somedays I wonder if anybody ever sees all the things that I do get done in a days time.
Somedays I wonder why I even give a crap
But I always wonder what I can do or give up to get it all done to please everyone whether it pleases me or not.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Love you.