Friday, February 5, 2010

HE Said SHE Said

Why do people have to say things that are not completely true. If there is one thing that Ray has taught me through our years together is that "there are two sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle." This statement has been proven to me time and time again throughout our years in business as well.
I'm more the type to look over it, let it build and then one day blow a gasket. Ray is a head on type to confront the issue at hand and deal with it then and forget about it and carry on with the day ahead.
He's my idol...............so today will be the first issue i have to deal with at the eagle's nest. Whew!!!
DEAR LORD
PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND HOW TO SAY IT SO I GET MY POINT ACROSS AND HOPE THE OTHER PARTY UNDERSTANDS MY POINT AND LIVES WITH IT OR FINDS ANOTHER VENTURE IN THE JOB WORLD.
AMEN!!!!!!!!

No comments: