Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Work, work, work, that's all I seem to ever do especially this lately!!!! Well actually for the past year and a half I have worked harder and longer hours than when we first started the business!!!! I am wearing down mentally I think physically I am fine could work all day and all night but mentally my body is giving up I think! I am emotionally drained for all that I do and tolerate on a daily basis things bother me more I cry at the drop of a hat and my fuse is shorter than it has ever been........I am emotionally trying to separate from the business that mr and Ray have built and spent so much of these past 5 years burning the midnight oil to make successful and we have but the economy is not a friend to us I guess!!! Granted we are busy and have a lot of jobs but I don't see that we are getting back on top but Ray says we are and I have faith that we will buy its gonna take time and time is all I give

No comments: