Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am sitting here at the orthodontist office waiting on cody to get out of his appointment. I was going through my daily agenda when I just realized that for the whole month of November I completely skipped any of my chores didnt even look at the book and now I know why I have felt so out of wack! I need a daily that daily organizer to manage my time and to make sure that I get the things done that keep me organized and keeps my family smooth sailing throughout the day, week, month and year. Today I am going to update this calendar and gby back on track. I realize that this is a item that I have to have on a daily basis to keep me sane. To keep my family on track and to keep organized! So on todays agenda get my daily agenda updated and to hopefully wrap a few gifts that I have purchased so far. Hopefully the eagles nest will have a lot of customers today as well yesterday was a slow day but still ok $'s

No comments: